makes: 4 servings
How to Bake
- Thaw Cinnamon Rolls overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the first ring of the Cinnamon Roll and detach from the rest of the roll by cutting with a knife.
- Cut the detached dough strand into two pieces and use to form two ears on top of the remaining Cinnamon Roll.
- Once all formed, place on a baking sheet in the oven for 18-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Warm the provided icing packet in a cup of hot water and then slather each bunny roll.
- Top the "face" of each bunny with a miniature chocolate chip for eyes.
← Older Post
Newer Post →