How to Make
- Cook the chorizo in a large oven-safe frying pan set over medium heat, until crumbly. Drain off the fat into a heatproof container. Reserve 1/4 a cup of chorizo for the topping.
- Add the green chilis to the pan, giving them a good toss to combine with the chorizo.
- Cover the chorizo chili mixture with the cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Don't overcook it or the cheese will get chewy.
- Remove skillet from the oven and top with fresh pico de gallo! Serve with Mason Dixie Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits, enjoy!
← Older Post
Newer Post →