How to Bake
- Bake your biscuits according to the package. Do not turn the oven off when pulling biscuits out.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Sautee your onion, celery, and garlic until fragrant. Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and sage. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Chop your baked biscuits into ½-inch pieces then add to your onion mixture in the pan.
- Add chicken broth to the mixture until biscuits are just wet and gently fold until evenly combined.
- Transfer your mixture to a buttered baking dish and top with slices of room temperature butter.
- Place pan back into 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the top begins to brown.
← Older Post
Newer Post →