How to Make
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake Jalapeño Cheddar Biscuits according to the package.
- Add diced onion and minced garlic to large pot with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add ground turkey and continue to saute until turkey is fully browned.
- Add drained beans, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, water and seasonings. Stir until well combined and cover.
- Allow to simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese and serve with Jalapeño Cheddar Biscuits!
← Older Post
Newer Post →